Monday, March 8, 2010

Meghna Naidu-Hot Spicy Shots



Meghna Naidu Relishes the Sex Symbol Tag — The voluptuous Meghna Naidu is quite happy being called sexy and makes no bones about it."I made my debut with 'Hawas'. The film did well and it gave me a sexy image. At that time it was the trend to expose in Bollywood and that is what I did. Now people think of me as a sex symbol, what's wrong in it," Meghna asks. Meghna is also quite upbeat about her new venture 'Mashooka', where she gets to play an obsessive lover.

"Sanjana, the girl I play, is an obsessive lover and can go to any lengths to get her love. Since it's a role with a lot of passion, I was supposed to give some glamorous and sexy shots to do justice to it. If I exposed, I did so because that was what the character required," Meghna reveals. But being a sex symbol also has its share of problems, one of which Meghna faced when she and her boyfriend were abused and threatened by four hooligans. But for the time being the 'Kaliyon Ka Chaman' girl is relishing the sex symbol tag.




No comments:

Post a Comment